June 03, 2010

finn, formerly known as nismo







no sunshine today...but he's all done :)

5/28/10

tack soldered

5/22/10

need to hit the glass shop, only 2 pieces left to cut!

5/17/10

he looks like a panda tonight :)

5/15/10
"Hello, my name is Finnegan and I wear a diaper and belly band because I have spina bifida which makes me unable to control my potty. My doctor says I may lose the use of my back legs someday, but what you need to know now is that I am a very happy, well-loved little dog that got a second chance at life. Please educate yourself on breeding practices and puppy mills... and try to support your local rescue organizations!"



i volunteer for midwest boston terrier rescue, the organization that took in finn, fostered him and found him a wonderful home. thanks for all you do, MWBTR!!

please ADOPT, don't SHOP!!

6 comments:

  1. Finn is adorable, Jax. And your glass is going to be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, karen. i'm SO excited about this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jax! I can't wait to see little Finn/Nismo finished!

    ~Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. J, I love it! That little guy has a place in my heart. Seeing him in Window Candy is even sweeter! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE IT!!!! I'm definitely going to be buying some of the Boston Terrier ones if they are for sale, so me and a friend to put in her pet wash. We both have Boston Terriers. I have an "I <3 my Boston Terrier" stained glass hanging in my kitchen window, but I LOVE yours way more. How much do you charge, if I was to send a photo of my own dog? These great! (Can you tell I'm excited? hah)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @about the girl- i'm glad you like little nismo. he's such a special boy.

    YES, this panel is for sale and
    YES i can make one custom for your BT.

    email me and let's see what you have in mind for the dog wash! :)

    mywindowcandy@live.com

    can't wait to hear from ya!
    jax

    ReplyDelete