March 21, 2010

i hate mediacom!

so mediacom (mediaCRAP) in their infinate wisdom, has blocked me from the number one site that i frequent, WOOF, a boston terrier forum. i went to bed last night and everything was kosher...i get up this morning and i can get into everything but WOOF. my gf kristi walked me thru some troubleshooting, when that failed, i called mediaCRAP. they said they had blocked me from the site and it would take several DAYS to fix. i'm SO pissed. UGH!!

i hate you, mediaCRAP!!

10 comments:

  1. This bites!!! I hate not seeing you on Woof, my friend! I hope that the puggy and the BTs are comforting you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mar, i'm going INSANE!!

    tell everyone i miss them! stupid mediacrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Jax, that blows. Have you tried hiding sites like www.hidemyass.com?

    This is why you need Facebook! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. facebook? NEVER!! mags, you know better!!

    i'm trying to log in now, but i forgot my password! i've sent out a plea for help. hopefully i'll be on SOON *crosses fingers, eyes and toes*

    ReplyDelete
  5. now i'm blocked thru "hidemyass"
    ???

    WTF!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jax, they're out to get you!
    I can only suggest sites like HMA.

    Google said these should work:

    proxy7.com
    anonymiser.com
    proxymafia.net
    cantbustme.com
    proxyfoxy.com
    projectbypass.com

    Hope at least one of them works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i tried a couple, but they block me, too. i get to WOOF's front page, log in, then it says "internet cannot display page."

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Jax. How long 'til your provider fixes their screw up?

    ReplyDelete
  9. they said a couple of days... :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. for anyone still reading at this point....i seem to be back in. mediacom is STILL on my shit list, tho. lol.

    ReplyDelete